We often celebrate our knitting and friendship with food celebrations. This page will be the link to some of those recipes that we “love”.
- Baked Oatmeal Carolyn
- Chocolate & Almond Cake (Debra – Nigella Lawson recipe)
- Blueberry Buckle with Lemon Syrup (Jan – David Lebovitz recipe)
- Biscotti (from PJ’s friend’s blog Channeling Nonna)
- Comments from PJ are ….. “Make sure the egg whites are room temperature so that they will hold more air. I did not have time for this yesterday, hence flat cookies. Do not start adding the sugar until whites have reached soft peak stage. Then gradually add sugar until stiff, but not dry. At extract during soft peak stage.” Carolyn’s comments are….”This was such a good cookie!”
- Bacon Onion Marmalade (PJ – Patiodaddio of Tasty Kitchen)